Monday, January 24, 2005

Dinner is funnnn!

Mommy cooked dinner tonight and it was sooooooo much fun!

First, Daddy chopped up the pork and as soon as his back was turned, I grabbed a piece and ran away.

Mommy yelled at me and then made Daddy put me in the cat crate. And she wouldn't budge! I gave her my most pitiful looks and meowed and even gave her the Puss-n-Boots look. But noo! I had to stay in jail. I couldn't break through. Meooww! Hiss! Curses! Mommy's GOOD! She must have cute kitty repellant or something!

*Puts on innocent face and lick paw* Mommy's watching!

So, anyway, after I carried on, she and Daddy finally let me out. Their food was served but their was a pan I could lick. I went over to investigate and...hiss! Mommy was super duper efficient and put it in the dishwasher and let her food go cold.

While her back was turned, I became Super Nala of the Jungle and slunk toward her plate, but she was too fast for Super Nala and I only got my paw moist.

*Lick* So that's what sweet and sour pork tastes like!

What's a doghouse? Mommy says I'm in one after my behavior tonight!

Nala..Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home